Thursday, February 25, 2010





Great River Road Book

On Feb 2, 2010, Wesley wrote:

I am planning a run on “The Great River Road” in May and would like to purchase a new copy if they have been updated.

Thanks,
Wes G


===

Dear Wes --

Thank you for writing in to Road Trip USA -- and you may be in luck: I just finished updating the Great River Road chapter for a new "mini-book," which should coming out in the next few weeks (early March, I believe). I did a very thorough job on that, and am sure it will be of more use than the aging text of the older editions.

I'll check with the publisher and see for sure when the new book will be out (these mini-books are priced for the Great Recession -- Amazon has them for around $9 !)

Thanks very much for writing -- hope you have a great trip.

(And when you do the trip, please write in with any updates / notes / discoveries you care to share...)

Happy Trails,


Jamie Jensen
---
author,
Road Trip USA

PS: I've also just finished updates and new mini-books for the Appalachian Trail and Atlantic Coast routes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home