Monday, June 14, 2010

Great Northern -- from Italy!

Hi Jamie!

I'm Daniela from Italy.

Two years ago, my boyfriend and I, had a fabulous trip across the U.S., (a coast to coast Los Angeles-Boston). We flew to Los Angeles, rented a card and drove to Boston.

This summer we would like to do a similar trip.
On your website we saw a route that seems very interesting (The great northern) but we're also interested in a trip across The Real America (Idaho, Montana, South Dakota and Wyoming).

We cant' decide!

What do you suggest to us? Have you any useful information to share with us?

Thank you very much for your help and greetings form Italy!
Daniela


===

Buongiorno Daniela!

Many thanks for writing in to Road Trip USA -- I hope I can help you.

In my Road Trip USA book I describe the Great Northern route, which goes across "the real America" of Idaho and Montana. I also cover parts of these states in my US-93 / Border to Border route (through Sun Valley Idaho), and I cover the best parts of Wyoming (like Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons!) in my US20 / Oregon Trail route.

All these routes are also included on the website, roadtripusa.com , but the most up-to-date information is in the books.


For your next trip, I'd suggest maybe you fly to Seattle, and rent a car and then do a big circle driving through all these beautiful places -- Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and the coastline of Oregon and Washington -- maybe going up into the Canadian Rockies, too! Banff, especially, is lovely.

Hope this helps, molto grazie per scrivere ,



Jamie Jensen
--
Road Trip USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home