Friday, September 16, 2011

8,700 miles, 280 hours – Travel Blog!



Hey Jamie –

I used your book to help plan for a huge 4,500 mile loop starting and finishing in Denver over about 50 days. I've doing a leg of The Loneliest Road, then Pacific Coast, then Oregon Trail before dropping back to Denver with a few longcuts into Wyoming/Nebraska. I've made it across the loneliest highway to San Francisco, next leg is up the West coast on Highway 1.

I'm blogging my way round and have found some great random spots off the beaten tracks based on your recommendations. Check out my post on the salt flat I stumbled on just after Sevier Lake Beds outside Delta, UT :

http://rockieburgerrun.blogspot.com/2011/06/flat-can-be-fabulous.html.

Cheers

Rob


==

Hey Rob --

Thanks for writing in to Road Trip USA, and thanks for sharing your amazing adventures. I've enjoyed skimming thru your posts and look forward to the virtual ride -- blogspot is the next best thing to being there!

Would it be OK if I added a link to your stories from my Road Tripper blog? I suspect a lot of others would like to track your tales.

Welcome home, and thanks for sharing. (And "Viva Dion & the Wanderers" !)


Jamie Jensen
--
Road Trip USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home