Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Road Trip Blogs -- Top Ten


Happy July --

I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing here more frequently, and to start the month off right I've pulled together a list of my favorite road trip-related blogs and websites. These all have something or other to do with roads, travel, baseball, and all sorts of stuff -- but I hope you like them. I was inspired to draw up a list by the folks at blogs.com, who are working to make some sense of the chaotic but fascinating world of social media.


Check it out:

Top Ten Road Trip Blogs


I could have come up with a dozens other blogs, as I'm sure you can too. (In fact, if you have some candidates, let me know -- maybe this can become a regular feature.)

But I hope you'll like these -- and I hope you all have a free and fun Independence Day on the 4th of July!


-- Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home