Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vanishing Point! B-Movie Road Trip




Hi there

One of my dreams is to take a route which Kowalski took in a classic movie Vanishing Point. And then I found your www page and thought to myself that my dream is shared.

All I want to say, that your site is brilliant. It will take a lot of time to save up some cash (I am from Poland) to buy your book and take the trip, but what-the-hell: I will do this!

Thanks man,

Best regards,

from

Lukasz Needszlotys

===

Hey Lukasz --

Muchas gracias for writing in to Road Trip USA -- and I hope you can make your dream come true!

I saw Vanishing Point when it came out in the early 1970s, and I'm sure that's what made me want to drive all over the country for the rest of my life! So dreams do come true.

:-)

Thanks for reminding me of a great film, and good luck saving up the zlotys!

With best wishes,


Jamie Jensen
---
Road Trip USA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home