Friday, April 23, 2010

Road Trips on ABC News



Breaking News!

Well, maybe it's not exactly big news, but I had fun the other day recording some bits about road trips for an ABC news feature story. There are some nice images -- of Grant's Tomb, the Golden Gate Bridge, and me eating a piece of pie at my favorite edge-of-the-world diner, Louis' at Lands End in San Francisco.

It is being broadcast on some of their cable channels, and is also online. (I'm only on screen for the last 2 minutes or so, so I'm going to try to copy it and edit and post it up at YouTube, for your eternal enjoyment and edification.)

Here's the URL:
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/video/road-tips-tools-10396880&tab=9482931&section=8865284&playlist=&page=1

Check it out, and happy Road Trips!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home